In today’s time, knowing someone’s well-being has become much easier than before, and smartphones and the internet have played the biggest role in this. WhatsApp is used the most on smartphones. We can now talk to any of our friends or relatives sitting anywhere through our smartphones. Through WhatsApp, not only are we able to chat with each other, but we can also send audio and video files. You must also be using WhatsApp and also use emoji in it.
Did you know that now you can create customized WhatsApp Stickers for yourself WhatsApp? Yes, finally, WhatsApp has now introduced a new feature in WhatsApp by which one can now send Customized WhatsApp Stickers to each other. However, such a facility was already started by many messaging apps. With this new feature of WhatsApp, you can now create stickers as per your wish. There are many ways to create customized WhatsApp Stickers.
The easiest way to create Customized WhatsApp Stickers is to download apps that allow you to customize WhatsApp Stickers quickly. Here we want to tell you that the best way to create WhatsApp Customized Stickers is described on the WhatsApp website. It has been told how you can make some changes to any Sticker and submit them to the App Store or Google Play. In today’s article, we will tell you how you can create Customized WhatsApp Stickers without any hassle.
How To Make WhatsApp Stickers On Android Phone
- You can easily create Animated Stickers for WhatsApp on your Android phone by following the steps given below.
- Download the Sticker Maker App on your Android phone.
- Now click on ‘Create a New Sticker Pack.’
- After that, give a name to the Sticker Pack, and if you want to take credit for the stickers you create, add the Author Name to it.
Now you will see 30 tiles on the next screen. If you want, click on any of them, and after that, you have to click on Take Photo or Open Gallery, or Select File so that you can select your photo. With Take Photo, you can take your photo, you can open the phone’s gallery from Open Gallery, and you can select a photo from File Manager through Select File.
Next, you have to cut your picture in the shape you want. For this, you can use Freehand, through which you can manually cut the picture into Square or Circle shapes.
When you have cropped the picture, then click on Save Stickers. After adding stickers, click on Add to WhatsApp. As soon as your photo is added to WhatsApp, you will see its confirmation message on your screen.
Now open WhatsApp and click on Emoji Icon to click on Stickers Icon. After this, you will see all your stickers in a new Sticker Pack.
If you want to delete any Sticker Pack, click on the icon with three-dot dots and click on the Delete option.
How to make WhatsApp Stickers on iPhone
To create WhatsApp Stickers on your iPhone, you can follow the simple method mentioned below. For this, we will tell you about the Polished Photo Editing App, which makes it easy to make WhatsApp Stickers free.
- Download the Bazaart app on your iPhone.
- Now open the App and click on either Open Photo or Start New.
- After this, you can create Sticker through the tools of the App. After which, you can easily cut pictures into shapes, add dialogue boxes and do much more with the help of Bazaart’s On-Screen Tools.
- Next to this, you have to click on WhatsApp after clicking on Share Icon.
- Now, if you want to get credit on the stickers you created, you can add your name. After that, click on Add to WhatsApp.
- By doing this, your Stickers will be added to WhatsApp. The Sticker Icon will appear there wherever you type the message, so you have to click on it.
- By Bazaart, you can update Sticker Pack very easily. You can add more stickers to your Sticker Pack by clicking on Tap Update.
Creating WhatsApp Stickers on iPhone is easy, and Bazaart is a free app. Apart from this, if you want to take advantage of many of its great features, you can take the Monthly Subscription of Bazaart. Although creating WhatsApp Stickers is free, if there is any change in it in the future, you can also use other apps such as Sticker Maker for WhatsApp.
Some important things
Before uploading your WhatsApp Stickers, once you have a good look at your Stickers Pack, you can neither edit your Sticker Pack nor delete anyone Sticker from the Pack. Is. Each sticker pack must contain at least three pictures and a title card.
If you ever want to delete your Sticker Pack, you have to go to Sticker Drawer and click on the Small + icon on the top right side. After this, you can delete Stickers Pack by clicking on My Stickers.
Hope you liked this article of ours today. You, too, can easily make Funny Stickers for WhatsApp, so what’s the delay? Let’s make WhatsApp Stickers quickly.