We are living in a digital world where everything is digitalized from shopping to education. Most of the people use the website for the different types of purposes. While making a new website it always keeps in mind that the website never faces any kind of serious problem so most of the people prefer WordPress to build a website. Although WordPress provides security for your website and this is a very useful tool for your website.
It is very important to use any security tool to keep your website safe and this will also help to be a website as successful one. We also required Plugins for our website. In today’s article we will get to know as why we required Plugins for our websites and which WordPress Security Plugins are very best for our website.
Why WordPress Security Plugins is Important?
You must be thinking as if your site is working perfectly then why would you require a Security Plugins. So you should know this as on any website a spammer attacks average 44 times a day and just think if only 1 attack out of those attacks would be successful then what the major damage can be happen to your website. That is why you required a WordPress Security Plugin for the safety of your website.
While starting a website for your any type of purpose your top priority should be to use a WordPress Security Plugins for the website. If any cyber attack or scam attack your website then what can happen?
- The Online Criminals are so efficient and they can easily steal your and your Customer’s data from the website.
- The details related to your business and your clients can be accessed by the scammers.
- The Spammer can also delete the content from your website.
- The attackers can sent the malware data to your Customer whose details are available on the website and this can lead to defame your branding and it will also impact on your SEO Ranking.
- If Someone hack your WordPress website then it could be a very difficult and more expensive task to recover the website.
So by now you must have understood as why we require a WordPress Security Plugins for our website. Now we will inform you about the best WordPress Security Plugins for website.
Which is the Best WordPress Security Plugins?
When you search for a best WordPress Security Plugins for your website then it can be a difficult task as there are various WordPress Security Plugins are available and all of them are different from each other based on their features & usage. But you need not to worry as we are presenting the top 5 best WordPress Security Plugins for your website and you can easily choose between them as which one suites you better.
If you speak about the best and free WordPress Security Plugins then Sucuri tops the list. The Sucuri is best among all the WordPress Security Plugins due to its excellent features and also it is very famous platform amongst the users. Although Sucuri is best WordPress Security Plugins but there is a Pro Version of Sucuri is also available. The Pro version is advanced version of basic version. It is highly recommended that every website owner should use this. Below mentioned are few advantages of Sucuri.
- If there is any type of Malware in your website then Sucuri can remove the Malware from your website without any additional charges.
- Sucuri can easily setup in your WordPress dashboard.
- Through Sucuri you can easily conduct the Malware Scanning and if any found then it would be removed.
- It can also stop the malicious attack from your website.
2. iThemes Security Pro
This is very familiar with the WordPress users as this Plugins has been created by the same team who had created the popular BackupBuddy Plugins. iThemes Pro Plugins has a very easy interface for the users and it also has brute security protection. Its main features are mentioned below:
- It has scheduled WordPress Backups.
- This Security Plugins has a special feature to limit the unknown attempts.
- iThemes always looks for any kind of suspicious IP and also scans for the danger for your site and never give access to those IP.
- It also has Two-Factor authentication that provide an extra layer of security.
Jetpack comes on number 3 when we talk about the best WordPress Security Plugins. You can easily scan your website through WordPress Plugins and till date it has more than 5 million active installs.
- It has real time backup and it save every changes you make in your website.
- You can easily restore your site back online with a 1 click.
- It keeps update your WordPress Plugins regularly and also inform that the latest version of WordPress Plugins is using by the Customer.
- This can also provide you a activity log so that you can know as who has broke your site.
WPScan is serving the users from 2012 and it is helping the users to keep thier website safe. WPScan works by dividing the different known threats in different category and also inform to you.
- It has automated scan on the daily basis for malicious code.
- It has a feature of E-Mail notifications.
- It is a open source tool and comes with unique functionality which can be used to scan remote WordPress installations to raise any kind of security threat.
Wordfence has some amazing features that can protect your WordPress site from any kind of threat and it is also a WordPress Security Plugins. You can also use a basic version of Wordfence without spending any penny.
- The basic version of Wordfence is absolutely free and you can use it for as many sites you want.
- If your password has been compromised or breached then it can alert you about the same so that you can change your password and make it stronger.
- It also provides protection from brute force attack by restricting the failed login attempts.
- By using the Pro version of Wordfence you can track all of your sites from a single dashboard.
Hope you have received very important information from today’s article.
Therefore, choose your plugin and secure your WordPress website.
Thanks for reading, please share your opinion in the comments section.
Listen audio version