Do you want to earn money by becoming an online teacher? There are many online tuition jobs available on the internet, from where you can earn good amount of money.
Everyone needs tuition, be it a school going child or a college going adult. If you have good knowledge in your field, you can become a good tutor.
As before, children used to go to the teacher’s home or a coaching to take tuition. But as the time has changed, now a days, both children and parents prefer online tuitions.
There are many such online sites from where you can take online tuitions. You don’t have to find children for this. You simply have to register yourself as a tutor on the site. The same site will bring you students.
You can apply for the job of online tutor, both in fulltime or part time. Here you are paid by the hour.
Why should you become an online tutor?
As we know, everything has gone online in today’s digital era. Especially after the lockdown everybody is going towards digital.
Whether it is school or college, online education has been implemented everywhere. Many steps have also been taken to improve online education.
Keeping all these things in mind, the demand for online tutors is increasing. If you are technically good, it may be your next best career destination.
Online studies can also be made compulsory in the coming few years that will open a better option for you. The more experience you have, the more benefit you will get.
Benefits of becoming an online tutor
- Online tuition is by the hour. (You can choose the time according to your convenience, whether it is morning or evening.)
- You can teach from anywhere at any time with the help of just a laptop / computer and internet connection.
- There is no limit. You can teach students from other cities and countries from your home.
- You can earn good money easily from other online jobs.
- It saves your time and money spent on travelling.
- If you are a college student and want to do some work for monthly pocket money, then it is suitable for you.
- This is also suitable for housewives to generate additional income for their family.
- • You get a regular source of earning.
- • The more experience you have, the more your earnings you will make.
How Much Can You Earn From Online Tutoring Jobs?
There is no limit to this, the more knowledge you have, the more you can earn. The teacher of some particular topic or subject gets more money.
Many sites pay by the hour and some by the salary.
You can choose yourself how you want to work. If you already have working experience, you can earn more than others. Generally speaking, you can easily earn 10000 to 20000 per month working part time only.
Where can you find an online tutoring job?
You will get a list of some sites at the end of this article for online tutor jobs. Where you can take job by doing your registration.
Apart from all this, on a site like nauki.com, you can also create your profile, from there you can get job offers immediately.
Things you need to be an online tutor
- If you are fond of teaching, it would be best.
- You must have a good internet connection and a laptop or personal computer.
- You should know how to make a video.
- If you are aware of web-based software such as whiteboard, blackboard and digital pen etc. and if you know how to use them, it will help.
- You must have a digital pen and writing pad (some firms provide this).
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You should have knowledge of the subject you are going to teach.
- Online tuition jobs are the best for college students, housewives and retired teachers. It is emerging as the best source for additional income.
How can you become an online tutor?
Different platforms also have different recruitment processes. You can go to their site and check it.
Some sites ask for your certificate of educational qualification, after which you are called for a demo class or interview.
You will be assessed on the basis of the subject you have selected. If you want, you can apply for more than one subject.
List of websites for online tutoring jobs
There are many sites that offer you to become an online tutor. Here I am sharing the list of those websites and their details.
CheggIndia is very popular among teachers and students. It is one of the best platforms where you are paid to share your knowledge.
The process of eligibility is different. It is the leading online tuition job. The teaching method here is through Skype or video calling.
Vedantu is a very popular online tutoring job site among students. Also, the website mentions that you can earn up to Rs 25000 per month by spending 4 hours per day for a full-time job.
Vidyalai is an online tuition website to teach students of 8th-12th standard for board exams or competitive exams (IIT, NEET etc.). You have to take a live one-on-one class through online video chat, and it pays for each session.
This website gives you the option to work online, or you can also choose home tuition, and it will help you find students.
Team Learn offers you to teach subjects from CBSE, ICSE or other board schools. It also provides engineering tuition to all branches. The learning mode is based on live video. You can apply on the website with your resume, and you will be admitted through the selection process.
Teaching Care is online live video classes. Here you can teach students of any board from class 4th to 12th and entrance exam students.
The teaching mode here is using inbuilt whiteboards for classroom teaching as well as in individual one to one live classes. Teachers can fix their fees per subject and take classes as per their availability.
This is different from the rest of the online tuition sites. You will have to make some videos or courses and post it on Udemy. If people buy your course, then only you get money.
However, the advantage is that it is a one-time investment. If people liked your videos, they will keep buying in future and with one course, you can earn good money in future.
Unacademy is a platform where you can create video lecture series and teach students. You can choose any topic from any category and create a series of videos. You do not need to take live classes here. You can make a power point presentation and teach it to students.
A free math encyclopedia. On this platform, everyone can check unsolved math problems and take part in sharing solutions to them so that others can see and understand them.
Please tell us how you liked this post. If you have any suggestions and questions, you can also share them with us. We will keep your questions in the comment box.
Listen audio version