If you have a website or a blogger, you must have known about web hosting services, and therefore you are always in search of a hosting web service that is very good for your website. In such a situation, HostGator can prove to be a good option for you. HostGator is a very reputed web hosting service in the field of web hosting. Like any other web hosting service, HostGator’s different plans, options and different features are designed keeping in mind all the needs of your website.
In today’s article, we will tell you all the information about HostGator that you need to know before taking HostGator’s web hosting service. With a hosting web service, your website is hosted on multiple remote servers instead of local servers. By this, more traffic is called to the website. Let’s know about HostGator.
Information about HostGator
HostGator was started in the year 2002. HostGator has rapidly become the largest web hosting company in the world. HostGator’s great plans, excellent customer service, and reliable web hosting service are the biggest reason behind this. HostGator is currently headquartered in Houston, Texas, USA, hosting more than 10 million domains. Presently more than 850 employees are working in HostGator who are ready to support all types of business 24 hours a day.
Why is HostGator the best?
As we all know that there are many good things in all the products and services of every web hosting company, there are some things in them that do not go in their favour. Let us first know the best things about HostGator.
- Reliable Hosting- The biggest highlight of HostGator is its reliable web hosting which guarantees you 99.99% uptime. If you face less than this downtime during HostGator web hosting, then 1 monthly charge is refunded to you by HostGator.
- Money Back Guarantee- Generally, any web hosting company does not give you Money Back Guarantee for more than 30 days. In contrast, HostGator also gives you the facility of 45 days Money Back Guarantee.
- Billing Period- Another feature of HostGator is that it gives you the freedom to choose monthly and annual plans so that you can easily use HostGator’s web hosting service. However, you get more discounts in the longer plan of HostGator.
- Free Migration- HostGator gives you the facility of free migration on all new accounts. HostGator’s the expert team does not charge you any fees for transferring your website from the old host within 30 days of signing up.
Some Downsides of HostGator
Although HostGator has many positive sides and it is equipped with many features, but they say that nobody is perfect. In the same way, HostGator also has some negative sides. Let us throw some light on them.
- Higher Monthly Pricing- Even though HostGator offers you monthly and annual plans for web hosting, HostGator’s monthly plan is slightly more expensive than its annual plan. If you want cheap HostGator plans, you have to take HostGator’s an annual plan, and along with this, you are also given 45 days Money Back Guarantee.
- Aggressive Upselling- When choosing a hosting service from HostGator, you will get many additional services offered by HostGator, such as automated backup and advanced functionality. If you do not want any additional service, uncheck the rest of the options while choosing HostGator web hosting. However, if you need it later, you can take it.
Just imagine that you have signed up for a web hosting service and after that, your website starts working very slowly? Because of this, you have to change your web hosting service provider, in which you have to spend more, but with HostGator, this is not the case at all. Let us tell you about the performance of HostGator.
HostGator Speed Test: The most important measure of the performance of any web hosting service is its speed. Working fast, your website is beneficial for you and your users, and it also helps you improve the SEO ranking of your website. According to a study, if a website’s page is delayed by 1 second, it results in 7% fewer conversions, 11% fewer page views and a 16% reduction in user satisfaction. With HostGator, you never have to face any issues regarding speed.
HostGator plans and features
HostGator offers different types of hosting plans, including Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Dedicated Hosting. Let’s know about HostGator’s hosting plan.
- Hatchling: Your only website is hosted by this Hatchling plan of HostGator. One-click WordPress installer and some features are given in this plan.
- Baby: In this Baby plan of HostGator, hosting unlimited domains and subdomains is given. Along with this, all the features of the Hatchling plan are also provided, and you can also add addons such as Private SSL in this.
- Business: This plan of HostGator is very useful for a small business website. This plan provides unlimited website, email, separate IP addresses, and SEO tools, which is very beneficial for starting any new ecommerce website.
Overall, if we talk about HostGator, it is such a web hosting service that offers you different plans for web hosting. It is also user friendly, which also helps you to build a website. HostGator currently has over 2 million customers. Whether you are a professional or building a website for the first time, HostGator has a lot for everyone.
Listen audio version