As you venture into email marketing, you will realize that the sky is your limit. There are many tools and techniques to help you with email marketing. If you are searching for the best plugins in WordPress for email marketing – keep reading.
Remember, there is a plug-in for every need. Whether you want to create an email list, or send automated thank you mails – a WordPress plug-in will help you.
So, let’s get started on the email marketing plugins in WordPress.
First things first, Mailpoet is one of the worlds most successful WordPress plug-in. Nearly 300,000 websites rely on this plug-in for sending emails, newsletter and other marketing materials. You can build, send and subscribe using Mailpoet from your WordPress dashboard.
Features of this plug-in are:
- Ability to drag and drop templates
- Ability to send newsletters
- You can initiate email campaigns
- It is easy to connect MailPoet with Woocommerce. This helps in sending e-commerce emails.
Pricing: Mailpoet is absolutely free for your first thousand subscribers. Then, you need to pay 12 USD per month.
Mailster is for those who wish to convert their WordPress dashboard into a functional newsletter, and a tool for automation. It works as an alternative for ConvertKit and MailChimp. Instead of shifting from one dashboard to another, you can use Mailster.
Primary features of this plug-in are:
- Ability to customize your email templates
- Automation of WordPress emails. This include birthday reminders, post notifications, and email follow ups.
- You can integrate MailSter with Ninja pop ups.
- Ability to monitor segment data, open rates and click information.
Pricing: The plug-in comes at a one time price of 59 USD. This includes support for six months and future updates.
By default, SendinBlue is a tool for email marketing. This is an all-in-one official plug-in for your WordPress website. This plug-in has to be setup using a SMTP service. The wp_mail method is responsible for sending and tracking marketing emails.
Key features of SendinBlue are:
- Ability to drag and drop emails while creation
- Design customized subscription forms
- Utilize advanced segmentation for improve campaign performance
- Real time analytics on click, open and bounce rates
Pricing: To begin with, you can send 300 emails through SendinBlue. For sending more emails, you need to pay 25USD per month. This is your basic subscription model.
One of the finest tools for capturing data from emails would be OptInMonster. This is much more than a simple WordPress based pop up plug-in. The plug-in offers high conversion rates.
Key features of OptInMonster are:
- Extremely user friendly
- Create full screen, lightweight pop ups
- Integrates easily with hubspot, mailster and other third party email marketing tools
- Make use of A/B testing
Pricing: A basic plan in OptInMonster begins at 9 USD per month.
Finally, you have a plug-in called Hustle. This plug-in enjoys more than 80,000 active users. It helps in understanding and tracking customers who choose to fill your subscription forms.
Key features of Hustle are:
- Create slide ins, pop ups and opt ins
- Understand target audience behavior in your site
- Focus on visitors with smart exit strategies
Pricing: Hustle is free for the first month. There forth, you need to buy a membership for 49 USD per month.