Website hosting is an internet hosting service that allows people to post their websites on the web. There are different website hosting providers on the internet. The main aim of website hosting providers is to provide the services and technologies that are necessary for the website to be viewed on the web. There are uncountable website hosting services available in the market. However, we will guide you about the best website hosting service to choose from the huge list.
Website hosting services are divided into two classifications:
- Smaller hosting services
- Larger hosting services
Smaller hosting services
Smaller hosting services are those services that provide web pages and file hosting on a relatively smaller scale than the larger hosting services. Smaller hosting services usually have two types, one is free, and the other is paid. You can choose the free one if you want to use fewer services from the internet service provider. However, if you want to use all of the services provided by internet service providers, then you should go for the paid ones.
Larger hosting services
Other than smaller hosting services, there are other services, which are larger hosting services. These types of website hosting services allow the users to write, install, or do anything to their website according to their needs. If you are a part of a large company, you must understand the importance of internet and internet service providers.
There are many hosting companies in the market. Among them, BlueHost hosting has a separate place due to its outstanding services and performance. We will do a detailed BlueHost review. This hosting review will tell us about all the details of BlueHost hosting from its signing-in procedure to the pros and cons. In addition, it is one of the cheapest hosting services because it will cost you only $2.95 to $4.95 a month, depending on your package.
BlueHost hosting has one of the best hosting services. Due to its easy to operate interface, and choices among different packages, it has the highest number of positive reviews by clients all over the world. It is offering the latest website hosting features and all-day services to its customers. In addition, WordPress also trusts BlueHost hosting and is recommending people to buy it for their website hosting. Other than the most affordable prices, it has a non-match service speed with an uptime of 99.99%.
Steps for signing up with BlueHost
Following are the steps for signing-up with BlueHost hosting:
- Visit the website, “bluehost.com” for the procedure of signing-up.
- You will see four different types of website hosting plans. Choose the one that satisfies your needs.
- After you have chosen the right plan for you, the next step is to choose the domain name.
- At this step, you have to provide all of your personal details, which will be asked.
- BlueHost hosting is providing the service for adding any additional add-ons to your package. You can select them in this step.
- You will be signed-up with BlueHost hosting at this step.
Website hosting plans
BlueHost has four different types of hosting plans for its customers:
The basic plan has the following features:
- It hosts one website, and provide the user with the 50GB space.
- It provides five different email accounts to users with a capacity of 100mb per account.
- It is the basic yet the best plan if you are planning to startup.
Plus plan has the following features:
- It provides unlimited hosting websites with a fixed space for them all.
- Irrespective of the basic plan, it provides unlimited free email accounts to the user. Also, those accounts have limitless quantities.
- It provides protection from spam to the user.
The prime plan has the following features:
- It provides access to unlimited hosting websites.
- It provides unlimited free email accounts to users with unlimited space in them.
- In addition to all the above-mentioned services, it provides domain privacy, backups of website, and many other services to the users.
Business Pro Plan
The business pro plan has the following features:
- It provides unlimited website hosting services to its users.
- Just like the plus plan, it provides unlimited email accounts with unlimited capacity to the users.
- It provides SSL certificate, domain privacy, and spam protection to the users.
From the above-mentioned plans, one can choose the plan that fits perfectly with his requirements. The best part of all these plans is, they are extremely cost-effective. Right after you have selected a website plan, the next step in BlueHost hosting service is to choose a domain for your website. You can register with a new domain, or you can enter the information of your previous domain. BlueHost hosting is providing free domain to all the new customers for straight one year. After choosing the domain name, you have to choose the domain extension. After completing all these steps, the next step is to enter your personal information and payment method to buy it from BlueHost hosting.
BlueHost hosting has some unique characteristics that make it prominent in the list of other hosting services:
- WordPress recommend BlueHost hosting service to all of its users due to its characteristics like easy installation and easy management.
- It is providing different types of hosting services, which we will discuss later in this section.
- It is also providing in-house services to users.
- The best part is, BlueHost hosting has its own custom operating system and fiber connectors.
- BlueHost hosting has its own data centers.
- BlueHost hosting helps you while purchasing the advertising of Google and Bing.
- PHP applications run smoothly via BlueHost hosting.
Types of Bluehost hosting
There are many types of BlueHost hosting. Following is a list:
- Shared web hosting
- Dedicated web hosting
- WordPress hosting
- Cloud hosting
- Virtual dedicated web hosting
- Managed hosting
- Clustered hosting
Shared web hosting
It is a type of BlueHost hosting that provides a shared environment for the on-server website. The best part is, due to the shared environment, a website on the server is accessible for all the systems over the network. It has not very flexible features. However, it provides a shared network to the users.
Dedicated web hosting
Dedicated web hosting is a type of BlueHost hosting that has the property to give complete access to the server on the network. All of the clients on the network has to look for the security and maintenance of the server.
WordPress hosting is a type of BlueHost hosting company that is specifically designed for WordPress websites. In addition, it will make sure that your WordPress site is safe from threats and viruses.
Virtual dedicated web hosting
As the name says, it is a type of BlueHost hosting that divides one system server into different virtual servers. It is a good way of sharing resources among the clients without having an effect on the system hardware. It is useful in a way that it provides private space to all the network clients.
Cloud hosting is a type of BlueHost hosting that works on load balancing services. By load balancing means, all of the system load will be divided onto multiple hardware. It is very reliable due to this feature because when particular hardware on the network goes out of service due to any reason, it will not affect the whole network.
Clustered hosting type of BlueHost hosting has a cluster of servers. It means it can handle multiple clients on the network due to multiple servers.
Managed hosting lets the user stay in his environment by working with its server. However, the user has not full content over the server.
Pros and Cons of BlueHost hosting
Let’s discuss in detail about the pros and cons of BlueHost hosting.
Pros of Bluehost hosting
Following is a detailed list of benefits of BlueHost hosting:
- BlueHost hosting has very good reliability. It can run several websites at a time without going down. It is the reason behind the trust of most people on this hosting service.
- It has one of the cheapest hosting services. It means that even those people can easily afford to buy it who are newbies to this market.
- One of the best things is, BlueHost hosting has no hidden charges for its users. Anyone can sign-up without getting worried about hidden charges.
- They provide a gift to all users who sign-up with them. That gift is a free domain for one whole year.
Cons of BlueHost hosting
Following is the downside of BlueHost hosting:
- The domain that you will get free after signing-up will cost higher to renew than the other domains. However, it will be worth it due to the huge list of benefits.
Website hosting is a requirement of almost every IT person and every business platform. The best thing is, we can choose the top of the list hosting service provider that is, Bluehost hosting. It is providing us the secure and best services at a very nominal rate.